RES (Devon) Ltd are a multiple technology MCS accredited Renewable Energy installation business, based in the South West. We provide environmentally friendly solutions for heating, cooling, ventilation and energy generation within both the domestic and commercial markets.
During our eight years of trading we have carried out hundreds of installations. We place great emphasis on our specialist team of in house team of professionals, consisting of; designers, project managers, plumbers, electricians, roofers, refrigeration and service engineers. Our aim is to provide practical solutions that integrate the best combination of technologies (renewable and conventional) in order to offer excellent energy efficiency and low carbon emissions.
Our excellent track record and satisfied customers are testament to the quality of the services and bespoke installations that we supply. Here are just a few reasons that RES (Devon) is so highly rated in the industry:
- MCS accredited for Ground and Air source Heat pumps, Solar Thermal and Solar PV, Biomass and Wood boiler installations.
- Certification with REFCOM, NICEIC, GASSAFE, HETAS plus insurance backed extended warranty through the IWA.
- Design and consultancy services at architect and specifier level as well as installation, commissioning and after sales service all under one roof.
- Our scope of work ranges from pre-planning calculations to post installation maintenance.
- We work closely with suppliers such as Daikin and have been D1 partners for 5 years and Daikin Service Partners for 3 years
- We offer impartial and unbiased advice based around a range of technologies from individual room heaters to large commercial projects
- We offer integrated systems to maximise the benefits of the technologies, such as Solar PV combined with heatpumps to provide both electrical generation and usage, whilst reducing CO2 emissions, or Biomass and solar thermal solutions.